88JOBS is recruiting a SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT in Bordeaux to join a French dynamic startup reaching over a billion dollars in just five years.
Within the Business Development section, you will be involved in ensuring that our international platforms are well supplied. You will also participate in the new product development to accelerate the company's growth.
More specifically, you will be in charge of :
Ensuring the smooth running of the different departments and teams
- Advise and bring good practices to the teams.
- Supporting logistics and transport services.
- Ensure good relations with providers.
- Ensure the smooth running of joint projects with our employees.
Set up a viable internal communication system
- Ensure the smooth flow of information between the company, our service providers and our employees.
- Ensure the proper transmission and management of knowledge within the company.
The must haves
- Graduated from a top Engeneering or Business School, you have at least 2 years experience in a similar position, ideally within an e-commerce platform.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Startup oriented, you are highly motivated to work in a dynamic and engaged company
- Results-oriented and ready to take on challenges, you also have an excellent analitycal mind.
- Familiar with Excel.
- Detail-oriented and organized, you have real project management and communication skills
- You have a previous experience in marketplace.
- Passionate about new technologies, you are always aware of the latest product releases.
- An 88JOBS consultant will call you to give you more information about the company and the position.
- Our client will contact you to find out more about your situation.
- You will also have a technical interview with one of your future colleagues.
- You will exchange with the CEO of the company.
- You will sign your contract.
- A permanent contract in a fast-growing company with a friendly working environment in Bordeaux.
- A good balance between your professional and personal life (partial teleworking allowed).
- Onboarding in June.
- A salary from 30 000€ per year.