We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives. The candidate will lead a reshuffle of the business process and manufacturing activities of the company.
- Overseeing daily business operations according to the company development (OEE, Load, efficiency, quality rate, Tools management,…)
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.