SENIOR SALES MANAGER BILINGUAL 普通话 MANDARIN ENGLISH
88JOBS 1rst eurochinese job board, is seeking for a french startup established in 2015 a SALES MANAGER BILINGUAL 普通话 MANDARIN ENGLISH. Our client has developed an upgrade of the Bluetooth protocol which allows to connect any smartphone, laptop, tablet, TV, etc... to several Bluetooth speakers, earpods or headsets simultaneously. It works with any speaker brand, smartphone and Bluetooth chipset. We are licensing our 100% software technology to smartphone manufacturers.
We are seeking a SALES MANAGER BILINGUAL 普通话 MANDARIN ENGLISH, who is a seasoned, highly motivated, resourceful, creative, and enthusiastic leader to drive product solutions using our technology for mobile devices from world-class companies. Reporting to CEOO, this position will be responsible for building strategic partnerships with key decision makers to enable the sales and licensing of our products in the China region.
The right candidate will thrive in an organization whose values focus on the customer, innovation, integrity, amazing people and teamwork. The successful candidate will be required to interact with engineering, product planning, and within customers’ organizations throughout the region. Frequent travel will be required to visit customers within China. Occasional travel to headquarters in France may also be required for training and coordination.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage accounts and customer support activities
- Manage sales operations support related to all sales activities in assigned accounts
- Negotiate and finalize commercial deals encompassing all aspects our portfolio
- Forecast customer product plan and budget
- Arrange and lead business meetings, conference calls and customer visits
- Prepare sales materials
- Develop new business opportunities
- Enhance better customer relationships and sense customer demand
- Ability to over achieve sales quotas set by company’s assignment
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution. Technical degree preferred or must have proven technical experience and competence. MBA is an advantage.
- Fluency in Chinese Mandarin and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3 years’ technology sales with a focus on mobile devices manufacturers, ODM’s and operators in China
- Strong software licensing background – especially embedded software for mobile devices
- Knowledge of mobile phone industry; some understanding of Android
- Strong customer relationship experience and sensitivity
- Proven track record of success closing deals and generating leads
- The ability to work independently as well as being a team player who can work collaboratively
- Ability to influence all levels of management from engineer to CEO
- Capable of working with small startups to multi-billion dollar complex organizations
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Basic forecasting knowledge
- Self-starter, hands-on and passionate about your work
- Flexible attitude and team player who also knows how to make things happen
- Capable of working in a small office environment
- Successful sales in a mobile solution vendor, IC vendor, or software IP licensing companies would be considered
We offer competitive salary and benefits for jobs that allow you to change the way the world experiences digital devices.
- AnglaisBilingue oral, écrit
- ChinoisBilingue oral, écrit