SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER 高级商务人员
88JOBS 汉外双语招聘网 is the leading European recruitment website specialised in bilingual Chinese jobs.
Our mission is to provide a professional, friendly and overall, reliable service for those looking for work and companies looking for staff.
Our client requires a Senior Business Development Manager to join a big international Group specializing oil and natural gas engineering and technology in Paris.
一家国际大型石油、天燃气工程技术集团，现招聘初级商务人员 长期合同 巴黎
- Completion of the annual sales targets
- Mentoring, directing, motivating, supervising and monitoring the performance of all members of the team
- Overall responsibility for all project deliverables including but not limited to hardware, financial and commercial outputs, dispute management, customer satisfaction and on time delivery
- Overall responsibility and accountability for project profitability
- Customer information collection, summary , and analysis
- Developing strong working relationships within the other Management Teams (Projects/sales/Procurement/Manufacturing) in order to enhance the development and implementation of the overall Service strategy
- Developing policies and procedures (with support from functional colleagues) in support of the attainment of key commercial targets through disciplined and organised working practices
- Developing excellent and professional relationships with customers and supporting allocated team where appropriate with the same
- Liaison with other Legal Entities on joint projects and in order to ensure understanding and adherence to best practice
- Work as a leader in developing monthly and quarterly sales targets, together with junior and intermediate business managers
- Guide and lead junior and intermediate business managers to analyze sales status and develop growth points
- Organisation and participation in the exhibitions
- Liaising with suppliers to facilitate on time delivery and good supplier performance/profitability.
- Ensuring disciplined and regular key performance reviews
- All other duties as relevant to the post
- More than 10 years of related experience in the same or related industry
- Background of working in the local French enterprises or related market experiences
- Bachelor degree or above
- Fluent in English and French
- FrançaisBilingue oral, écrit
- AnglaisBilingue oral, écrit