QUALITY MANAGER MANDARIN SPEAKER 普通话
Augusta is a French independent agency specialized in design and production tailored promotional-branded items for International prestigious clients, since July 2001.
From design, manufacturing until delivery, Augusta control the entire production and supply through its partners. The Gift enters into the business model of the advertiser and serves as its commercial leverage in its marketing operations (Gift With Purchase), to increase turnover.
For Key Account Customers, in all sectors (cosmetic, health and care, construction, automotive, spirits, sport and leisure), Augusta develops items in all ranges: Luggage, textile, accessories, always motivated by advice, quality and innovation.
We are today searching for a dynamic and ambitious scientific candidate fluent in English, for the position of Product Developer, to join our Shenzhen team.
Inside our sourcing, buying and product development team based in Shenzhen you are our referent quality for each technical development.
Preventive analysis of quality risks of each product.
Analyzeandwrites reports on all the products developed in factory (development samples, pre production samples, production samples, etc…)
Define defect lists mentioning all the possible defects of the products
Communication with suppliers to set up technical solutions ensuring the quality of our productions.
Quality control on site : Control of raw materials, on line, final control before shipment/
Factory audits (social and production tools)
Organize and ensure that quality controls made by our QC team and third party are performed according to our standards
Sets up and updates QC planning displaying all inspections done and forecasted on live projects.
Analyze and synthetize inspection reports
Defines tests to be performed with laboratories in order to ensure consumers’ safety and the respect of standards and regulations of the country of destination.
Analyze tests reports provided by factories.
Directly reporting to the Sourcing and Buying Manager based in Shenzhen, you are responsible to pilot and optimize all the quality and regulation matters of the company. Ensuring to control lead-times s and costs. All by keeping a narrow connection with our teams based in Paris and NYC.
Main Product Categories: bags and luggage, leather goods, textiles (clothing and home linen), jewelry, stationery, accessories (umbrella, key chains, etc.), ceramics, electronics, toys, etc…
You have a master in engineering, you are particularly autonomous and polyvalent :
- In addition to a technical/science/generalist engineering background, you have experiences in quality, laboratory tests, regulations, for a laboratory or a factory in China.
- You are truly excited by the opportunity to join a newly set up buying office operation, you are open-minded, curious and genuinely interested by technical manufacturing processes and scientific technologies.
- You have a previous experience in quality in a small and dynamic company.
- You have the specific will to involve in a small structure, you are determined to learn.
- You have relevant exposure in sourcing quality products with knowledge either in textiles, PU, plastic, metal, dye-casting.
- You have a real autonomous, analytical and problem solving mindset combined with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are willing to travel to PRC (monitoring production factories).
QUALITIES REQUIRED :
- rigor, organization,
- curiosity, creativity, open-mindedness,
- sense of responsibility,
- service and teamwork,
7 000 – 15 000 CNY depending on experience.
5 days work.
- AnglaisBilingue oral, écrit
- ChinoisBilingue oral, écrit