Bobst group is one of the world’s leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries.
Founded in 1890 by Joseph Bobst in Lausanne, Switzerland, BOBST has a presence in more than 50 countries, runs 12 production facilities in 8 countries and employs close to 5 700 people around the world. The firm recorded a consolidated turnover of CHF 1.63 billion for the year ended December 31st, 2018.
Bobst Lyon, based in France, is specialist of equipment and services to packaging in the corragated board.
- Comply with the Group PDP Controlling methodology for all development project. Be the local contact for any question related to the Group PDP Controlling methodology.
- Monitor and report New Product Introduction (NPI) performance (time, costs, quality)regularly to management.
- Validate the Net Present Value (NPV) analysis during the Product Development Process(PDP) : Gate 1 to Gate 7.
- Comply with ERP solution best practices for project system monitoring, and control :
- Customers deals margin
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Research & Innovation projects
- IT projects
- SPL projects
- Misc. projects
- Define and monitor reporting controls for Projects.
Product Cost Controller
- Ownership on Product Cost methodology for all the phases of the product lifecycle.
- Monitor and benchmark product cost during regular production.
- Monitors financial evolution of product cost and track variance by cost element.
- Support selected product cost competitiveness projects.
- Ensure compliance of SPL Controlling to standard cost accounting methodology.
- Validate the evolution product cost during development projects (Target vs Actual).
- Track transfer price evolution based on product cost change.
- Support financial analysis on sourcing decisions.
- Ability to provide qualitative and reliable information, and to work on a project management basis.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to use the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis
of cost standards
- Demonstrated ability to influence, facilitate and challenge decision making
- Fluent command of English is a must, French is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with all hierarchy level
- Strong Analytical and modelling skills