PRODUCT DEVELOPER AND PROJECT MANAGER 普通话
Augusta is a French independent agency specialized in design and production tailored promotional-branded items for International prestigious clients, since July 2001.
From design, manufacturing until delivery, Augusta control the entire production and supply through its partners. The Gift enters into the business model of the advertiser and serves as its commercial leverage in its marketing operations (Gift With Purchase), to increase turnover.
For Key Account Customers, in all sectors (cosmetic, health and care, construction, automotive, spirits, sport and leisure), Augusta develops items in all ranges: Luggage, textile, accessories, always motivated by advice, quality and innovation.
We are today searching for a dynamic and ambitious scientific candidate, for the position of Product Developer, to join our Shenzhen team.
Personalized monitoring and control of each developing bespoke technical, quality, price, time.
Interface supported with internal teams: design, purchasing, production, logistics.
Reporting directly to the Sourcing and Buying Office Manager based in Hong Kong, you are responsible for managing and optimizing the entire product development and merchandising process for your assigned portfolio of projects by meeting the defined deadline and cost and liaising closely with the teams at HQ in Paris.
Your main duties are:
- Interface with internal and external parties: factories, customer account managers and operations direction,
- Brief definition and product specification: product specification, raw materials, quality standards and regulations,
- Product development: supplier selection, price negotiation, production process, production planning, logistics, etc.
- Sampling: mock-up, models, prototypes and samples according to schedule, trouble shooting.
- Production follow-up: trouble shooting, follow up to meet quality and deadline.
- Quality control and shipping: ensure good communication and synergies between QC &QA, as well as timely logistics and shipping by effective management and coordination.
Main Product Categories: bags and luggage, leather goods, textiles (clothing and home linen), jewelry, stationery, accessories (umbrella, key chains, etc.), ceramics, electronics, toys, etc…
You have a master in engineering, you are particularly autonomous and polyvalent :
- In addition to a technical/science/generalist engineering background, you have first (trainee) experiences of working in sourcing, buying and development, QC, QA functions for buying office, factories and factory agents based in Greater China.
- You are truly excited by the opportunity to join a newly set up buying office operation, you are open-minded, curious and genuinely interested by technical manufacturing processes and scientific technologies.
- You have a previous experience in product development in a small and dynamic company.
- You have the specific will to involve in a small structure, you are determined to learn.
- You have relevant exposure in sourcing quality products with knowledge either in textiles, PU, plastic, metal, dye-casting.
- You have a real autonomous, analytical and problem solving mindset combined with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are willing to travel to PRC (monitoring production factories).
QUALITIES REQUIRED :
- rigor, organization,
- curiosity, creativity, open-mindedness,
- sense of responsibility,
- service and teamwork,
- ability to conceptualize, structured thinking,
- tenacity, strictness, reliability
7 000 – 15 000 CNY depending on experience. 5 days work.
- AnglaisBilingue oral, écrit
- ChinoisBilingue oral, écrit