INTERMEDIATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER 中级商务人员
88JOBS 汉外双语招聘网 is the leading European recruitment website specialised in bilingual Chinese jobs.
Our mission is to provide a professional, friendly and overall, reliable service for those looking for work and companies looking for staff.
Our client requires a Intermediate Business Development Manager to join a big international Group specializing oil and natural gas engineering and technology in Paris.
一家国际大型石油、天燃气工程技术集团，现招聘初级商务人员 长期合同 巴黎
- Promote a strong culture, values and behaviours.
- Completion of the annual sales targets, ensuring all targets are met or exceeded e.g. KPI’s and contractual obligations
- Implementation of market development programs
- Customer maintenance and daily communication
- Dealing with the outside market, with coordination with the inside departments
- Developing and maintaining a long term strategy for our Onshore & Offshore Energy markets in France and Europe - ensuring that the business is looking ahead at the longer-term, strategic opportunities that will provide a step change for the Energy business
- Managing and motivating the team, providing clear objectives, direction and leadership
- Ensuring that all customer management systems and process are maintained effectively
- Providing clear and effective communication and providing regular updates on team performance against target.
- Accountable for driving collaboration and sharing of best practice across all ‘areas’, proactively managing resources, challenging commercial and operational effectiveness
- Act as an ambassador outside and act as a leader at all times
- More than 5 years of related experience in the same or related industry
- Background of Working in or partnering with Chinese enterprises
- In depth understanding of the oil & gas market in terms of clients, market segments current political landscape
- An ability to shape high end and complex value propositions that will WOW the client.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Fluent in English and French
- AnglaisBilingue oral, écrit