Safran Helicopter Engines
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible.
Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
The Finance Analyst reports to the Finance Manager and is accountable for the provision of accurate and professional financial analyst services including but not limited to the collection and analysis of data information to make recommendations to the key decision makers of the company.
Safran Helicopter Engines
Be responsible and accountable to act in such a manner that does not place themselves and or any other person’s health and safety at risk.
Consult and cooperate with management in meeting Safran HE China’s obligations.
The employee may be required to work outside usual office hours from time to time to fulfil their performance.
The requirements of the role may change from time to time and will be reviewed with the employee as required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Monthly closing / Assist the analysis of site financial performance and recommendations to CFO and MD
- Enhance and optimize planning and local reporting tools (G&A, Turnover, FIN, Weekly Reports…)
- Overheads analysis and identification of costs savings
- Reporting to Headquarter / SAFRAN
- Management Chart
- Margin and expenses analysis
- Follow-up by activity and internal reporting
- Variance analysis (actual vs. Budget)
- Understanding of causes and effects
- Proposal and coordination of preventive / corrective actions
- SBH follow up
- Calculate SBH sales
- BSC coordination for monthly and quarterly meeting
- Internal control
- Responsible for internal control annual assessment
- Action plan follow-up and reporting
- Internal training / focal point
• Good command of the English Language is essential.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• A mature and responsible attitude with a proactive approach and the ability to use initiative is essential.
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• The ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
Compte-tenu de la fermeture provisoire de ce pays, votre mission V.I.E pourra démarrer en France ou dans votre pays de résidence en Europe pour suivre une période d’intégration ou de formation préalable au sein de votre entreprise.
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination :Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés.