CHINESE TEACHER MANDARIN SPEAKER 普通话
你感兴趣吗？不要犹豫，感兴趣的赶快发送简历到我的邮件吧！ → firstname.lastname@example.org
88JOBS 汉外双语招聘网 is the leading European recruitment website specialised in bilingual Chinese jobs. Our mission is to provide a professional, friendly and overall, reliable service for those looking for work and companies looking for staff.
We are currently looking for part-time experienced, enthusiastic, personable and flexible Chinese Teacher to teach in our school in central London and also one on one throughout the whole of London.
Your role as Chinese Teacher will involve managing a classroom of 10-12 students teaching Mandarin at various levels. You will need to manage your own workload and prepare a classroom agenda so you can make the lesson your own. Classes will be 2 hours long and there will be flexibility in how many days you want to work.
- Design and develop Chinese language curriculum and instruction on culture.
- Report principal on program development and student progress.
- Teach Chinese language in evening, weekend and online classes.
- Interact professionally with K-12 students and parents.
- Tutor Chinese language instruction to students.
- Explain and guide to build Chinese characters.
- Stimulate Chinese writing and reading skills in students.
- Teach pronunciation in Chinese Pinyin and Chinese phonetic system
- native speaker (or native speaker level)
- specialist language teaching certificate/qualification or other teaching certificate/qualification
- significant language teaching experience
- at least 12 months classroom teaching experience
- eligible to work in the UK for at least the next two years
- able to teach both group and individual courses
- enthusiastic with experience teaching language courses to adults
- highly competent, qualified and experienced
- degree, masters or Ph.D to do with teaching Mandarin or similar a big advantage
Salary and benefits
- Job Type: Part time
- Salary: £16.00 /hour, pay negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience
- AnglaisBilingue oral
- ChinoisBilingue oral, écrit