During your internship, you will:
Identify high potential leads
- Find new companies who could be interested to recruit mandarin-speaking profiles (keep your eyes on the market on Indeed, FashionJobs, LinkedIn, or other recruitment platforms…)
- Find the most suitable contacts within those companies
Convert leads into prospects
- Email or phone your leads to establish a first contact
- Actively listen to potential clients specific needs and offer our services
You could also bring some relevant insights and recommendations in order to improve our services.
You will have to report regularly on your advancements and results.
It is possible that you will have to travel to the UK for field visits.
- UK or HK native, your are fluent in English (French and Chinese are not mandatory)
- You are ideally interested in the Chinese culture
- You would like to live in Paris for the duration of this internship
- You are a dynamic, business-oriented person, with good interpersonal relationships
- You are attracted to start-up environments
- Internship location: 88JOBS headquarters in Paris (9th district)
- Start Date : June or July 2018
- Availability for 4 to 6 months
- Legal minimum compensation + bonus : 800 euros
- 50% transportation refund
- Step 1: A first 'get to know you' call
- Step 2: An interview with the team in Paris
- Step 3: A video call with one of the founders
- Step 4: A reference check with two of your former manager or colleagues