En postulant à cette annonce, vous serez directement inscrit au plus grand salon de l'emploi des bilingues chinois ! Pour plus d'informations : http://88jobsday.com
Hikvision is the world’s leading provider of innovative security products and solutions.
Hikvision now has more than 34,000 employees, over 16,000 of which are R&D engineers. The company annually invests 7 – 8% of its annual sales revenue to research and development for continued product innovation.
Hikvision advances the core technologies of audio and video encoding, video image processing, and related data storage, as well as forward-looking technologies such as cloud computing, big data, and deep learning.
Hikvision has established one of the most extensive marketing networks in the industry, comprising 44 overseas regional subsidiaries. Hikvision products serve a diverse set of vertical markets covering more than 150 countries.
Hikvision France is now looking for a Technical Support Engineer, who will focus on:
- Support technical requirements from customers through phone call, email and on-site visit.
- Promote technical knowledge and provide hands-on training to distributors and second tier customers.
- Write product promoting materials and make competitor analysis in the technical view.
- Product certification, translation, sample management and etc. in a professional product maintenance level.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Systems or Business.
- An interest in surveillance products and solutions.
- Proven working experience in related industry is a plus.
- A great passion for high-tech industry, and good understanding of it, as well as some commercial skills.
- Exceptional communication skills in French, strong knowledge of English is necessary in a global working environment.
- You work well under pressure.
- Well target reorganization and orientation.
- Valid Driving License is required.